The World Leading Camel Training Company
namely the Cameleer Academy
GET CONFIDENT WITH YOUR CAMEL HANDLING & CAMEL TRAINING SKILLS.
GET THE ‘KNOW HOW’ HERE – ONLINE!
PLUS BONUS CAMEL HUSBANDRY eBOOK!
DON’T GAMBLE WITH YOUR CAMEL TRAINING SKILLS
START RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! WITH INSTANT ACCESS.
We know how frustrating it can be to get good information about camel training styles and techniques, especially a style that resonates with you. The free information doesn’t seem to help and can make you feel even more unsure. We know you want to be a responsible camel owner (why else would you be here?) and that you have the camel’s best interest at heart.
We are here to help you!
- Would you like to learn how to train and handle camels based on TRUST, MUTUAL RESPECT & LOVE FOR THE CAMEL?
- Do you worry that you might be teaching your camel the ‘wrong things’ or have this feeling that your camel isn’t understanding you?
- Are you a beginner (maybe even without camels yet) and want a place to start your camel journey?
- Do you want to learn how to read and understand camels better?
THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
The only place on the internet where you can get a Camel Training Course!
Don’t be fooled! A camel’s size does not mean they need heavy force in order to be trained. The opposite is true – our passion is to show you how!
THE CAMEL TRAINING STYLE…
Our Camel Connection Trust Based Camel Training method isn’t really camel training at all, it’s people training. We believe that in order for a camel to comply with what you are asking of it the HANDLER has to change his or her way of thinking, to think more like a camel. When it come’s to training camels we’re not asking the impossible of them. We’ve built this Trust Based Camel Training method off the camel’s natural abilities, this is all we ask of them in this type of training. BUT FIRST, in order to achieve these things A CAMEL HAS TO TRUST YOU- without the manipulation of food (treats) or bribery.
LETS GET CLEAR ON WHAT TRUST BASED CAMEL TRAINING ISN’T…
- TRUST ISN’T a camel coming up to you to be fed treats – SPOILER ALERT: they only want food and see you as a way to get it.
- TRUST ISN’T a camel being intrigued and fascinated with you – this is their nature, you’ll find, once put to the test (start asking them to do things) their fear will show up.
- TRUST ISN’T making a camel do things for you out of fear, a camel is scared/uncomfortable when he cuds (spits) & when he growls.
- TRUST ISN’T putting a camel (or handler) in a dangerous or uncomfortable situation for training purposes.
WE ASK THE CAMEL TO WORK ‘WITH’ US NOT ‘FOR’ US
What others are saying….
“One of the main things I’ve learnt through this course is that the things that we’ve read and other training methods that were suggested didn’t think about the camel as a whole. The Trust Based Training is really important and beneficial that doesn’t break the spirit of the animal, you’re not trying to dominate the animals you’re actually trying to build a relationship with it and gain the respect and I believe that’s the best way to manage the camels.” Andrea, Victoria, Australia
TRUST BASED CAMEL TRAINING IS…
- A gentle art where the camel and the handler are connected in a two way relationship of trust, friendship and understanding.
- A personal growth journey for the handler (human) and camel alike.
- An alternative approach to training compared to traditional camel training methods. It DOESN’T USE heavy handedness, violence and dominance of the camel for control or training purposes.
- Is persuasive rather than dominate.
- Eliminates the camel’s fear one by one to establish a good relationship and training platform.
- Is not a ‘treat training’ method.
Camel’s are very timid animals by nature although they can and will use their size if they are in fear, scared or unsure about something – Don’t risk it, try Trust Based Camel Training today with no regrets.
THIS STYLE OF CAMEL TRIANING IS FOR YOU IF…
- You hate the idea of being ‘heavy handed’ on an animal
- You prefer a relationship based on trust and respect rather than fear
- You have recently purchased a camel and want to learn more about them
- You are considering buying a camel and would like to learn some basics
- You don’t want your camel to learn long lasting bad habits
- You want your camel to WANT to be with you and not fear you
- You want your camel & yourself to be on a pathway towards training success
- You want to stop using treats or other forms of bribery to gain trust from your camel
- You want to learn how to work ‘with’ your camel
- You want a loving and trusting relationship with your camel
- You want to create a business idea from using camels (including milking)
Price in AUD
We want to help caring and responsible camel owners just like you! We’re 100% dedicated to your camel journey and in sharing this positive Camel Training Method.
WHAT YOU GET- 9 key Lessons:
Lesson One – Yarding & Haltering
Lesson Two – Building Trust
Lesson Three – Trust & Bonding
Lesson Four – “Hooshing” on Command
Lesson Five – Desensitising Your Camel
Lesson Six – “Up” on Command
Lesson Seven – In Hand Leading (First lead)
Lesson Eight – “Hooshing” & Backing up away from Rail
Lesson Nine – Leading Outside Training Yard (concreting the trust)
As an extra bonus you will get our Camel Husbandry eBook with this purchase!
This Camel Training Course can be watched online, anywhere at anytime!
PLAYS ON Smartphones, iPods, tablets, laptops & PCs with internet connection
What others are saying…
Do this course! You don’t have to do all the ‘old school’ stuff, it’s so much easier than that. Open your mind to the camel and learn about them, you’ll just LOVE it! Every household should have a camel and do this program!
– Elizabeth, NSW, Australia
How it works..
Once purchase transaction is complete you will get an email confirming your purchase with information on how to access this course.
Stop feeling unsure about your camel handling and camel training skills, start your journey today…
Price in AUD
What qualifies us to teach you?
We’ve had an array of experience working in and managing…
Camel Management & Farming
Mentor/Instructor for Camel Training Courses & Expedition
You can read more about us HERE
People who brought this also brought….