CAMEL HOBBLES – OUT OF STOCK
Camel hobbles are a useful tool of camel equipment for camel handlers/Cameleers and ideal for your camel operation, camel training , camel trekking and camel expedition.
Camel Hobbles can be cruel if used the wrong way.
In Camel Training, Camel Hobbles are an advanced technique. Please consult a professional camel trainer before training camels with hobbles if inexperienced.
We do not recommend you use camel hobbles as a form of domination or coercion.
A camel can still defend himself if hobbled and can still kick out and run.
Reasons to use Camel Hobbles:
- Feeding out, un-teathered, in open spaces
- SOME Training methods (If inexperienced please seek professional advice before proceeding using hobbles for training).
- Securing camels in an open space where limited feed and or tether points.
- Necessary for camel treks, camel expedition, feeding out camels and (some) camel training.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery in Australia.
OUR CAMEL HOBBLES ARE MADE OF:
- Strong PVC Seat belt Webbing
- Double Strength for longer lasting use
- Stainless Steel Buckles (anti-rust)
- Strong Hobble Chains with centre swivel
- Copper rivits for added strength
- 100% Adjustable strap and hobble rings
- 100% Handmade at our Australian Camels HQ Camel Shop
Camel Hobbles are designed to match our Camel Neck Straps as picture below, ideal for camel treks, camel walks, camel expeditions to secure the hobbles for easy access.
HOW TO HOBBLE A CAMEL SAFETLY – TWO WAYS
watch our video below
We only make and sell what we use in our own camel operations.
IF OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Please allow up to two weeks delivery within Australia